The Lost Dauphin Envelope 2
White envelope from Pamiro Opera to Mr. F. Gordon Parmentier:
- Two copies of project proposal to the Wisconsin Sesquicentennial Commission from F. Gordon Parmentier; Important message note from Marie to Gordon.
- White envelope from Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce to F. Gordon Parmentier: Agenda for December 10, 1996 meeting of Brown County's Wisconsin Sesquicentennial Committee.
- Guide to programs and services of the Wisconsin Arts Board.
- White envelope from Valentine to F. Gordon Parmentier: Notes written on one side; Short note from Edith to Gordon attached.
- Agenda for October 24, 1996 meeting of Brown County Groups interested in Wisconsin Sesquicentennial.
- Page three of League Letter (October 18, 1996) with "Grants Celebrate Sesquicentennial" article circled.
- Copy of letter from Edith Ornstein Valentine to William Hinkfuss.
- Artistic Program Support II (FY97 Guidelines and Application) from the Wisconsin Arts Board.
- Copy of Transmittal Slip with City of Green Bay letterhead (from Aul? to Maria).
- Brown envelope with card from Matt Ralph (Wisconsin Arts Board) to Mr. Parmentier.
- White envelope from Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce to F. Gordon Parmentier: Notes from October 3, 1996 meeting; Mailing list (October 3, 1996).
- White envelope from Green Bay Area Visitor & Convention Bureau, Inc. to F. Gordon Parmentier: News alert titled "Visitor and Convention Bureau Seeks Area Sesquicentennial Events" (July 9, 1997).
- Copy of article titled "Parson, Pretender, Pauper: Eleazer Williams Reconsidered" by Geoffrey E. Buerger (Voyageur, Winter 1988/89); Copy of article titled "Was The Lost Dauphine of France An Indian Missionary in Wisconsin?" by Reinhart J. Wessing; Sheet that mentions the re-dedication of the gravestone of Eleazer Williams' wife and written notes concerning Mark Twain's mention of the Lost Dauphin in the "Adventures of Huckleberry Finn."
- Fax Transmission from Karen S. Brockman to Thelma McLester (November 1, 1996) of 'Comments on the Play about Eleazar Williams.'
- Resume of F. Gordon Parmentier and letters of recommendation from Dudley Birder (1974 & 1990) and Oliver Daniel (1976).
- Sheet with list of sources about the Oneidas.
- White envelope from Pamiro Opera to Gordon Parmentier: Letter from Dean Amhaus (Wisconsin Sesquicentennial Commission) to Miroslav Pansky.
- Copy of letter from Thelma McLester to Bette Hayes (November 4, 1996) with her comments on "the play entitled the 'Lost Dauphin'" attached.
- Sheet concerning the production of "The Lost Dauphin."
- Copy of letter from Loretta V. Metoxen to Carol Jones (December 10, 1996).
- Copy of letter from Miroslav Pansky to Kate LaRocque (January 17, 1997).
- Instructions and application for Artist Fellowship Awards from the Wisconsin Arts Board.
- Information and application for grants from the Wisconsin Sesquicentennial Commission.
- Project proposal ("The Lost Dauphin") for the Wisconsin Sesquicentennial.
- Black Folder: "The Lost Dauphin" mailing; Pamiro Opera brochure (1999-2000 Season); Invitation to party after the performance of "The Lost Dauphin"; Letter from S.E. Gilbert asking for money for The Lost Dauphin Opera Fund; Fax from Ms. Gilbert to Kay Klubertanz of minutes of the Pamiro Opera & The Lost Dauphin Committee Staff Meeting (December 6, 1999); Pamiro Opera Agenda For The Lost Dauphin (June 28, 1999); Copy of letter from Miroslav Pansky to Philip Krause (February 16, 1999); Copy of letter from Jeff House to Miroslav Pansky (November 9, 1998); Pamiro Opera Production Meeting Agenda (December 13, 1999); Pamiro Opera Lost Dauphin Meeting Minutes (December 29, 1998); Letter from Maria on behalf of Miroslav Pansky to the Lost Dauphin Committee (February 9, 1999); Pamiro Opera Minutes of the Meeting with The Oneida Tribe (July 13, 1999); Pamiro Opera & The Lost Dauphin Committee Meeting Minutes (October 6, 1999); Copy of letter from Miroslav Pansky to Governor and Mrs. Thompson (March 29, 2000) inviting them to the world premiere of "The Lost Dauphin" and a copy of letter from Patricia Hackett (Personal Secretary and Scheduler to the Governor) to Miroslav Pansky (April 4, 2000) informing him that the Governor will be unable to attend; Sheet concerning the Eleazer Williams Exhibit (May 12, 2000 - August 20, 2000) at the Neville Public Museum. It asks for $150 to be sent to the museum; Short bio of F. Gordon Parmentier in the Green Bay Press-Gazette (May 29, 2002; Legal Documents - Agreements between The Lost Dauphin Committee and Pamiro Opera Company, Arrangements made with Wisconsin Public Television (WPT), Invoice and itemized statement from WPT of costs incurred, Statement of Lost Dauphin Opera Fund (January 2001), Short bio of F. Gordon Parmentier from Pamiro Opera website (March 12, 2001), Intro to 1999-2000 season of the Pamiro Opera from Pamiro Opera website (March 12, 2001), Copies of letters of recommendation from Oliver Daniel and Dudley Birder (1990).
Pamiro Opera Company, "The Lost Dauphin Envelope 2" (2017). F. G. Parmentier History Collection. 1.
This document is currently not available here.