"Since 1898, the mission of St. Norbert College has been to provide an educational experience that features the highest academic standards and grounds them in our Norbertine values and the Catholic intellectual tradition. That remains our goal today."
St. Norbert College has been led by seven presidents since its founding in 1898.
- Dr. Brian Bruess, 2017-present
- President Thomas Kunkel, 2008-2017
- Dr. William Hynes, 2000-2008
- Dr. Thomas Manion, 1983-2000
- Neil Webb,1973-1983
- Dr. Robert Christin, 1969-1973
- Rev. Dennis Burke,1955-1968
- Rev. Bernard Henry Pennings, O.Praem.,1898-1955