"Since 1898, the mission of St. Norbert College has been to provide an educational experience that features the highest academic standards and grounds them in our Norbertine values and the Catholic intellectual tradition. That remains our goal today."
"We try to achieve this by hiring outstanding faculty, administrators and staff, and cultivating an environment that promotes in us all a never-ending pursuit of excellence – excellence being defined as operating at the highest level one can. It is a pursuit that we owe to our students, our predecessors and ourselves, and it is why St. Norbert College has become the institution you see today." - President Thomas Kunkel
St. Norbert College has been led by seven presidents since its founding in 1898.
- President Thomas Kunkel, 2008-present
- Dr. William Hynes, 2000-2008
- Dr. Thomas Manion, 1983-2000
- Neil Webb,1973-1983
- Dr. Robert Christin, 1969-1973
- Rev. Dennis Burke,1955-1968
- Rev. Bernard Henry Pennings, O.Praem.,1898-1955