Download Full Text (6.9 MB)
Founded in 1898, St. Norbert College has grown from its earliest building St. Joseph Church, (now Old St. Joseph Church), built in 1871, and St. Joseph Parish Rectory, built in 1872, to become a beautiful campus consisting of thirty-nine buildings situated on some sixty well landscaped and tree-shaded acres along the Fox River in De Pere, Wisconsin.
Pieters, Donald L., "The Earliest Buildings: 33 Historic Sites" (2002). Archives Publications. 2.