Download Full Text (7.5 MB)
This is a brief description of some of the main points of the edition.
- The actions of Lt. Charles L. Johnson '65 during the Vietnam war and the awards he received for them.
- The dedication of the Dr. John R. Minahan Science Hall held on Oct. 29th.
- The recipients of the 1968 Alma Mater Awards, Malevich '29 and Madden '42, and their vocational work and service in Christian life.
- A paper written by Latin American history professor, Dr. Padden, on history as a “mode of inquiry into human behavior” instead of a “sterile and static accumulation of data.”
- An article that appeared in the Green Bay Press-Gazette about SNC's taking on unique challenges aimed towards private schools.
St. Norbert College, "Knight Life: February 1968" (1968). Knight Life. 2.