Download Full Text (9.5 MB)
This is a brief description of some of the main points in this edition.
- The volunteering of Dr. Thomas Beno '43 for a tour of duty treating civilians in Vietnam.
- The commencement address delivered by Dr. Manning M. Pattillo on liberal arts colleges in American education.
- The opening of the $2.8 million science building in the Fall of 1967.
- The inclusion of a driving education simulator on campus and their use in WWII and the space program.
- The account of pilot Lt. Cmdr. Meetrio Verich '55 and his crashing, evading, and rescue in enemy territory during the Vietnam War.
St. Norbert College, "Knight Life: September 1967" (1967). Knight Life. 3.