Download Full Text (6.2 MB)
This is a brief description of some of the main points of the edition.
- The creation of the bylaws for the newly created Board of Trustees.
- Their highest recorded budget of $4,312,063 was set thanks to the investment in the M. Conway Memorial Library.
- "Look, See, Hear" donation drive that featured reference books, a tape recorder, and the new language library.
- The record enrollment in '68-'69 of 517 freshmen, totaling 950 men and 789 women for the academic year.
- The inclusion of the full St. Norbert College Alumni Association Constitution.
budget, enrollment, bylaws, constitution
St. Norbert College, "Knight Life: October 1968" (1968). Knight Life. 5.