The Lost Dauphin Green Folder
The green folder is labeled 'Judge Greenwood.'
- Copy of Small & Major Grants for State, Regional, and Local Projects Application for "The Lost Dauphin."
- Copy of letter from the Oneida Nation to Miroslav Pansky (November 9, 1998).
- Copy of letter from Pamiro Opera to Gordon Parmentier (November 18, 1998).
- Two different synopses of "The Lost Dauphin."
- Copy of letter from Miroslav Pansky to Eileen Gilbert (December 5, 1998).
- Copy of newspaper article titled "Kids will fill the Weidner for Pamiro experience" (October 22, 1998).
- Copy of Dudley Birder letter (September 18, 1990).
- Copy of letter from Dudley Birder to Commission for Music (National Endowment for the Arts) (March 20, 1974).
- Copy of letter from Oliver Daniel to the National Endowment for the Arts (no date).
- Brochure for the Pamiro Opera 1998-99 season.
- Brochure for the Pamiro Opera 1996 season.
Parmentier, F. G., "The Lost Dauphin Green Folder" (2017). The Music of F. G. Parmentier. 9.