By 1916 the College had been reorganized and a preparatory high school with an intensive course of three years became part of its educational program. The College department was a place on a separate status and offered an equally intensive three-year classical and philosophical program. Both institutions remained under the same direction and operated as departments of the College.
By 1930, St. Norbert High School was entirely separated from the College.
St. Norbert High School, Students